Overwhelmed by holiday shopping? Looking for that special gift and out of ideas?
Black Lab Sports has got you covered! We rounded up some of our favorite sports products on the market that we think make perfect presents. Even better, these products are brought to you by companies that we think are worth getting to know. So make a dent in your holiday to-do list, and knock out some shopping with our suggestions below:
1. isplack: ($8.99) Whether on the field or in the stands, help someone get their colors on with one of 13 colors of high-quality eyeblack. From Back in Black to Power Pink, isplack is the perfect stocking stuffer.
2. IRON GRIP Iron Olympic Plates: (call for pricing) With fully integrated handgrips and a 12-sided design, these Olympic plates are ideal for the lifting enthusiast with home gym aspirations.
3. Soccer Sidekick Training Ball: ($54.99) Shopping for soccer players? Give them the Soccer Sidekick training ball, which allows for game-like passing and receiving with every part of their body—without a partner.
4. Pure Cycles Original Bike: ($329) This best-selling bike combines speed, style, and affordability to create an exemplary riding experience. Choose from several models and colors, and give someone special a gift to remember.
5. Epoch Lacrosse Hawk Sequel Head: ($99.99) The Hawk Sequel men’s lacrosse head was inspired by Italian supercars and engineered for two-handed dodgers seeking maximum speed, power, and control. Check out the Prequel for the one-handed dodger, and the Purpose for the female player.
6. RAD Roller Rounds: ($16.00) Give the sore, tight, or tense person on your list these three balls (small, medium, large) that offer targeted release for tight spaces. Who doesn’t need a little tension release this time of year, after all?
7. Epoch Lacrosse Dragonfly 8 Lacrosse Shaft: ($139.99) Help a friend or family member take his lacrosse game to the next level with an Epoch Carbon Fiber/Composite shaft (see the Purpose for females). Better yet, combine it with the Hawk Sequel or Purpose head, and gift a winning stick.
8. IRON GRIP Dumbbells: (call for pricing) Help the weight lifter in your life complete his or her home gym with a set of these superior dumbbells. Choose from the Urethane and Solid Steel models, and customize the handles for maximum comfort.
9. RAD Roller All-In Kit: ($140) Unsure which recovery tool to gift? Go for the works! The All-In Kit includes the RAD Roller, Rounds, Rod, Helix, and Block, and is meant for head-to-toe treatment and recovery.
10. CAN-ICE Synthetic Ice System: (call for pricing) Endorsed by Hockey Canada, CAN-ICE looks, feels, and performs just like real ice, indoors and out. Customize the rink size to any space, and make a hockey player or figure skater very happy for seasons to come.
11. Play Impossible Gameball: ($99) Named one of CNN’s 14 hottest toys this holiday season, the inflatable Gameball has a small “brain” inside that connects via Bluetooth to the Play Impossible app. Use the app for progress tracking, score keeping, game playing, and more.
12. Pure Cycles Nightlight: ($9) Another great stocking stuffer, these nightlights add extra visibility and a splash of color to any ride. A set comes with both front (white) and rear (red) lights, and is the perfect addition to a Pure Cycles bike.
13. ONX X-Factor Training Gloves: ($269.00) Engineered by an 18-time world champion coach and worn by two world champion fighters (and counting), these gloves combine performance, protection, fit, and feel to improve performance and keep hand injuries at bay.
Gift talk aside, whatever you’re celebrating right now—whether a religious holiday or the start of a new year—I hope it’s a special one, full of family, friends, joy, and reflection.
Thanks, as always, for being part of our community. We’ll see you in 2018!